Position Title: Assistant Golf and Life Skills Coach
Location: Lowell, AR
Wage: $9.00 / Hour
Preferred Education Level: Minimum Senior in High School
To positively guide and teach young people to become great citizens and committed, active golfers by positively impacting their lives through The First Tee Golf and Life Skills experience using lesson plans and The First Tee Coach Building Blocks.
- Assist The First Tee lead coaches in the set up and delivery of the Golf and Life Skills curriculum.
- Successfully complete the Assistant Coach online training.
- Promote The First Tee’s mission by modeling The First Tee Nine Core Values and adherence to The First Tee Code of Conduct.
- Maintain a professional and cordial attitude towards co-workers, volunteers, participants and their parents.
- Be charismatic, personable, and motivational in working with youth.
- Meet and greet participants and parents when they arrive for class.
- Convey the Chapter’s brand image to the public.
- Maintain and organize all equipment storage areas.
- Maintain consistent and regular attendance.
- Must have an outgoing, fun personality
- Work in a group environment
- Must be able to talk to children and parents
- Good with time management
- Flexible work schedule
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish is desirable
Chapter Name: The First Tee of Northwest Arkansas
Contact: Brian Thomas: 479-220-8082