INDIVIDUAL LESSON PROGRAM
The First Tee Individual Lesson Program is an affordable way to get your child some one-on-one instructions outside of our regular classes. The lessons are offered at The First Tee Learning Center with one of our First Tee Coaches. Lessons are offered during the months of April through October. Please read below for our Individual Lesson Policy.
Making a Reservation:
- Each lesson is 30 minutes.
- Lessons will be offered on Tuesday and Thursday evening from 4:00 to 7:00. They will also be offered on Saturday’s from 9:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 4:00.
- Reservations will begin on Monday at 9:00AM and will only be taken for the current week. Lesson cannot be reserved for different weeks.
- Reservation will be taken by phone only. No email or voicemail messages will be taken.
- Call 479-419-5807 to reserve a time.
- Each lesson is $10.00, which includes range balls. Paid with cash or check only.
- A First Tee membership is required to reserve a lesson. Lessons are for The First Tee participants only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes to warm-up
- If you’re late, the lesson will still end on time to stay on schedule
- Be prepared to tell the coach what you’re wanting to work on during the lesson time.
- Please be respectful of others and let us know within 24 hours if you cannot make your lesson. We will have a waiting list and can fill your spot.
- Multiple cancellations or no shows will result in that participant not being allowed to reserve lessons.