The First Tee of NWA wants to make sure that no one is turned away from our programming due to lack of funds.
Our process for applying for Angel Scholarships has changed. Please review the steps below on how to apply for a scholarship.
To sign up for our Angel Scholarship Program, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Register button below and then click the Log In button on the top left hand corner.
- If you are new to The First Tee then you will create an account.
- If you are a previous participant then you already have an account created. Please do not create another account. Your username is the email you provided when you applied for a scholarship previously. To establish a password, click the forgot password link and follow the instructions. If you have any issues or do not receive the link, please email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 479-419-5807.
- Once you have either created an account or logged in, follow the instructions to register for a class. When you come to the Financial Aid portion, click yes and follow the instructions.
- Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by our office. Your scholarship will either be approved, declined, or we may ask for partial payment.
- After your application is reviewed, you will receive an email and will have 48 hours to finish your registration.
Please contact Brian at our office at 479-419-5807 or email him at email@example.com with any additional questions.
Thank you and welcome to The First Tee of Northwest Arkansas!